Xovak Pharma | Organic Giloy Capsules
₹350.00 – ₹1,120.00
Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) is commonly known as Amrita which means an ability to impart youthfulness, physical endurance, and strength. In Sanskrit, Giloy means one that protects the entire body. It falls under the classification of Rasayana herbs. It is known to boost immunity and rejuvenate the cells. It helps manage weight, is ideal to treat fever, and keep blood glucose levels in control. It purifies the blood and improves the platelet count. It also supports digestion.
Giloy is composed of alkaloids, glycosides, phenolic compounds, steroids, and polysaccharides. It is rich in proteins, calcium, and phosphorus. It has antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, anti-diabetic, anti-stress, neoplastic, hepato-protective, anti-allergic, anti-leprotic, immunomodulatory, and anti-malarial properties. It promotes the functions of macrophages and helps fight infections. It reduces cholesterol, improves liver functions and the digestive fire. The anti-oxidant enhances skin health and regulates blood sugar. It delays the ageing of the skin and augments the texture and elasticity of the skin. It is beneficial in treating chronic fevers, dengue fever, jaundice, asthma, leprosy, anorexia, gout, dysentery, diabetes, skin infections, and diarrhoea.
- Boosts Immunity
- Improve digestion
- Treat Chronic Fever and Dengue fever
- Treat Diabetes
- Reduce signs of Aging
- Memory Enhancer
- 2 capsules a day after food or as directed by your physician.
- 60 capsules.
- 100% natural.
- 100% herbal.
- No side effects.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
Benefits as per the ailments
- Immunity Booster: The antioxidant property of Xovak Giloy Capsule scavenges the free radicals and strengthens the immune functions & defence mechanisms.
- Hepatoprotective: Xovak Giloy Capsule improves the metabolism, enhances the health of the liver cells, normalizes altered liver functions, and reverses the bile salts and Tuberculosis medicine-induced liver damages. It is used to treat anaemia and jaundice. It improves metabolism as well.
- Brain tonic: Xovak Giloy Capsule falls under the classification of Medhya Rasayana. It relieves stress and improves cognitive functions. It also enhances memory.
- Burning: Xovak Giloy Capsule relieves the burning sensation of the hands and feet. It lessens the redness of the skin.
- Anti-cholesterol and glucose management: By improving metabolism, Xovak Giloy Capsule lowers the level of cholesterol. It eliminates the toxins from the body and improves glucose tolerance in diabetic patients.
- Anti-cancer: Xovak Giloy Capsule induces apoptosis (cancer cell death) and impedes the spread and growth of cancer cells in the breast.
- Anti-ulcer: Xovak Giloy Capsule regulates the pH levels of gastric acids and aids in preventing stomach ulcers.
- Arthritis care: Cytokines are the protein cells that cause inflammation. Xovak Giloy Capsule suppresses the production of cytokines and reduces inflammation. It also has mild analgesic action. But caution needs to be taken while taking Giloy as it may over-stimulate the immune system. So, a doctor’s advice is necessary before starting Giloy in case of autoimmune diseases.
- Asthma: Xovak Giloy Capsule has anti-allergic and broncho-dilation properties. It reduces the symptoms like cough, nasal obstruction, discharge, and bronchospasm significantly.
- Artificial Flavour
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 5 cm|
Organic / Herbal / Ayurvedic Product
Servings per bottle: 60 Capsules.
Content: Giloy Powder (Tinospora cordifolia) – 400mg each capsule.