Meaning of Leucorrhoea
Vaginal discharge is widespread and can vary in quantity and quality based on different days of the menstrual cycle. The medical name for normal vaginal discharge is leucorrhoea. It can be yellow or white, but it does not cause pain, itching, irritation, or burning of the tissue around the vaginal opening. It is sometimes hard to specify the difference between normal vaginal discharge and leucorrhoea caused by a yeast infection or sexually transmitted diseases. The amount of discharge may increase due to vaginal infection, and it may disappear and reappear from time to time.
Causes of Leucorrhoea
Vaginal discharge is a completely normal part of how your body maintains a healthy vagina. But changes can occur if the normal balance of healthy bacteria (germs) in your vagina is upset. Many things can disturb the balance of a healthy vagina, including:
- Sexual intercourse that is unprotected
- Nutritional deficiency
- Poor maintenance of hygiene in intimate areas
- Any injury to the cervix or any other part of the female reproductive system during pregnancy
- Infection of the urinary tract
- Fungal or bacterial infections
- Vaginal irritation due to the insertion of contraceptive devices
- A contraceptive device used by the partner that causes irritation
Symptoms of Leucorrhoea?
- Foul-smelling vaginal discharge
- Pain in the stomach or cramps
- Itching sensation
- Pain in the lumbar region and calves
How to prevent Leucorrhoea?
There is no need to prevent normal vaginal discharge. However, abnormal vaginal discharge may be prevented by following these tips.
- After using the toilet, always wipe from front to back. This may help prevent getting bacteria from your rectal area into your vagina.
- Wear cotton underpants during the day. Cotton allows your genital area to “breathe.” Don’t wear underpants at night.
- Avoid wearing tight pants, pantyhose, swimming suits, biking shorts, or leotards for long periods.
- Change your laundry detergent or fabric softener if you think it may be irritating your genital area.
- The latex in condoms and diaphragms and the sperm-killing gels that are used for birth control can be irritating for some women. If you think one of these things is a problem for you, talk to your doctor about other types of birth control.
- Avoid hot tubs.
- Bathe or shower daily Don’t douche.
- Avoid feminine hygiene sprays, colored or perfumed toilet paper, deodorant pads or tampons, and bubble bath.
What is a healthy discharge?
Healthy vaginal discharge varies from person to person. It also changes throughout their menstrual cycle.
In general, healthy vaginal discharge can appear thin and watery or thick and cloudy. Clear, white, or off-white vaginal discharge is also perfectly normal.
Some females may have brown, red, or black vaginal discharge at the end of their menstrual periods if their vaginal discharge still contains blood from the uterus.
Natural hormonal changes during ovulation can cause an increase in vaginal discharge, which should return to normal after ovulation.
Diet to prevent Leucorrhoea
- Drink plenty of water. Stay well hydrated.
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Include bananas, cranberry juice, oranges, lemons, black plums, okra, leafy greens, onions, yogurt in your diet.
- Include healthy herbs and spices such as ginger, garlic, fenugreek, and coriander in your diet.
- Eat complex carbs (like whole grains, brown rice, oats, etc), lean protein (fish, yogurts, nuts, sprouts, etc), and low-fat dairy products.
- Maintain proper hygiene. Wash undergarments with an antibiotic solution, and let them dry under the sun.
- Wear loose, cotton clothes, and garments.
- Exercise daily. Start with morning walks daily morning.
- Avoid stress. Stress and strain since it may affect the hormonal level and may increase secretions. Try yoga.
- Avoid simple carbs like white rice, white bread, maida, refined products, etc.
- Avoid foods that will aggravate this problem or increase your chances of getting leucorrhoea so avoid all heavy, oily, fried, sugary, spicy, and sour foods.
- Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol, aerated drinks.
- Avoid non-vegetarian food.
- Avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes.
- Avoid wearing synthetic or nylon underwear.
The medicine we make to treat Leucorrhoea
A new and revolutionary 100% natural and 100% Organic Ayurvedic Natural product Leucokyor. Ingredients used in natural unique, rare precious and never used before. Ingredients like Ashok, Galo, Gokharu, Lodhra, Nagkesar, Manjisthadi Churna, Kasis Bhasma, Godanti Bhasma, Sukti Bhasma & Praval Bhasma
Leucokyor is 100% Ayurvedic & Contains no side effects
Leucokyor & IBkyor Combo For Leucorrhea With Immunity Booster₹765.00 – ₹1,275.00
Leucokyor & Vitakyor Combo For Leucorrhea With Multivitamins₹765.00 – ₹1,275.00
Leucokyor Tablets For Leucorrhea And Other Female Related Problems₹500.00 – ₹1,500.00
Please do visit our Website to see the kind of Products we sell.
To see our Other Products Click Here