Looking for the best Ayurvedic medicine for digestion problems? Wants to know how health and digestion are co-related? We have all the Answers!
The basic reason for the digestive problem is a hectic and demanding lifestyle we all live these days. Owing to the tremendous work pressure, chaotic household work, choosing junk food over healthy ones, the digestive tract does not work properly.
Digestive System Is Like A Plant Roots
Roots receive all these nutrients from soil and rain and transfer them to all the parts of the plant; Adding health to their living. Similarly, our digestive system receives nutrients from the food we eat and the drink we consume. It then filters out the required nutrients and passes them to the body. And so, Digestion is a Foundation of Healthy Wellbeing.
Ayurvedic Principles And Digestive System
According to the Ayurveda, our body works on three Governing principles that are known as “Doshas”. These doshas are Vata, Kapha, and Pitta and are made with a different combination of five elements such as water, fire, air, earth, and wind. Additionally, the power of these doshas is present in every element of our body, and so maintaining them becomes a necessary task. Vata regulates the problems of constipation and irregular bowel movements. On the other hand, Kapha imbalance leads to weight gain while Pitta is associated with reflux action, acidity, and ulcer. And so, if the one wants to achieve good digestive health, then maintaining Three Dosha is a must.
xovak pharma; the trusted Ayurvedic medicine manufacturer in Maharashtra has prepared various digestive health supplements to support healthy digestion. It also provides the best deal of Private Labeling/ Third Party Contract Manufacturing of these Ayurvedic Medicine for Digestive Problems. Don’t Miss the Opportunity!
Triphala Powder : Ayurvedic Combination Of Ancient Herbs For Healthy Digestion
Triphala Powder is a well-known herbal combination to support healthy digestion since ancient era. But, finding and mixing all the herbs present in triphala powder in a right proportion is a difficult task. And so, Isha Agro Developers has prepared the 100% pure and natural triphala powder, which is also available for Private Labeling.
- Ayurvedic Triphala Powder is a blend of Amla, Baheda and Harde, which helps it to become one of the best digestive health supplements.
- With a Tridosha Balancer property, this triphala powder helps to promote healthy metabolism.
- Additionally, by owing a laxative property, this digestive health powder act as a natural detoxifier and body cleanser.
- It also helps to relive the problem of constipation and helps our body to perform neatly.
- Moreover, by supporting a healthy digestion facility, this Triphala powder helps to achieve healthy weight loss goals.
- Furthermore, the carminative property helps to keep the digestive tract calm by fighting with excessive acidity.
Let’s See How Each Herb Work In Favour Of Healthy Digestion
- Amla: It helps to body to assimilate and absorb the required nutrients and helps to reduce the problem of diarrhea. It acts very slow and smoothly on the digestive tract.
- Ajwain: It activates the enzyme in Ajwain, which helps to boost the digestive function and also reduce the problem of acidity and indigestion. It also keeps your stomach strong and healthy by releasing the gastric juices.
- Himej: This digestive health supplement helps to lower the stomach acidity and guard against the Ulcers. Additionally, this Ayurvedic medicine for digestive problems helps to improve digestion and supports healthy detoxification.
- Jeshtimadh: This one of the effective digestive health supplement produces muscle over the lesion site of ulcer, protecting it against the acid and other digestive enzymes. And so, this process will help to recover the ulcer conditions.
- Nisot: It helps to reduce the effect of hyper acid on the stomach and thus reduces the effect of reflux action.
- Black Salt: It is alkaline in nature and thus helps to reduce the excessive acid in the stomach. Additionally, with the high mineral content, it helps to lessen the damage caused by ulcer and acid reflux.
- Senna: It helps to reduce the problem of constipation and the pain occurs due to this problem. It also supports the regular bowel movement.
Get 100% Pure Ayurvedic Medicine For Digestive Problems
Xovak Pharma has own herbal land in the range of Sahyadri Mountains, which provides the pristine place to perform traditional cultivation. This land helps us to grow the 100% chemical-free herbs, which eventually turns into pure and natural digestive problems.
International Quality Ayurvedic Medicines
Ayurvedic Product Manufacturer holds various Government Approved licenses and certifications to assure optimum quality. Some of the major certifications are ISO, Halal, GMP, USFDA, NPOP, etc.
Choose Isha Agro Developers for Beneficial Private labeling facility.